OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR NEEDED
- Provide reception cover during specified hours, answering the phone, taking and passing on messages, dealing with email.
- Administer room booking system for group counsellors and private hirers and keep schedule up to date.
- Complete necessary paperwork for all client appointments.
Provide administrative financial support for the Group:
- Raise all invoice requests
- Bank all monies collected
- Reconcile petty cash
- Producing monthly financial reports in conjunction with Finance Director
This role would suit someone who has previous office experience and can work with Word and Excel and is comfortable dealing with members of the public. A DBS check will be required. To start as soon as possible. We would consider a job share.
16 hours per week – 10am-2pm – Mon-Thurs
£19,000 pro rata. Closing date: Monday March 23rd
Please email [email protected] for an application form.
HCCG is an equal opportunities organisation and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity.