Job Description and Person Specification
Salary: £5,616 per annum pro rata (£9 per hour)
Hours: Part time: 12 hours per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 1pm-5pm)
Annual leave: 68 hours (including Bank Holidays)
Location: Alphacom House, 8a Oakhill Road, Horsham, West Sussex (free parking)
Reporting to: Lead Director and Service Administrator
Contract: Long term
Horsham & Crawley Counselling Group is a Community Interest Company whose social mission is to provide affordable counselling to adults, children and young people within Horsham, Crawley and the surrounding areas. We also provide counselling training placements to students on recognised counselling courses.
Our service has expanded significantly within the last three years and we are now seeking to recruit an Assistant Service Administrator to provide support to both the Service Administrator and the Board of Directors.
The successful candidate will need to be able to show willingness to work in a team, be caring and competent when dealing with our clients and to have the requisite IT skills.
This role is subject to satisfactory references, DRB checks and a month’s probationary period.
- To assist with the general administration of the service and its’ clients including dealing with referrals on the phone and assisting clients into the building
- To liaise with counsellors as required
- To manage and maintain filing and record systems including HR and training records
- To provide cover for the Service Administrator when she is on leave
- To assist the Board of Directors with specific projects or tasks related to service delivery
- IT skills including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Quick Books Online
- Experience of dealing with the public and being part of a team
- Some knowledge of working in the voluntary sector could be beneficial
- Possess a confident and sensitive telephone manner
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate adherence to confidentiality and maintain clear boundaries
- Good organisational skills
- A commitment to further the aims of HCCG CIC
- A willingness to contribute and be flexible
How to apply:
Please email your c.v. together with a covering letter to: [email protected],org.uk
Closing date: Friday June 22nd
Anticipated date for interviews: Monday July 2nd and Tuesday July 3rd